- Every decision a child takes requires thinking. Better thinking skills will help the child make better choices in all spheres of life – academics, sport, extra-curricular activities and interpersonal relationships.
- iThink is a HOTS (Higher Order Thinking Skills) program focused on developing crucial skills like critical thinking, logical reasoning, lateral thinking, logical deduction, problem solving and decision making.
- The program uses variety of tools and techniques to engage the child in multiple contexts thus developing the above mentioned skills.
- The program continuously challenges the thinking process in children and helps build a habit to comprehend, infer, relate, categorize, analyse, qualify, evaluate, and apply the information needed to find solutions to problems.
- iThink prepares the child to respond to unfamiliar problems, uncertainties, questions, or dilemmas by focusing developmental effort on the core thinking process.